The events of recent weeks have led to Sunderland firmly establishing themselves as genuine Championship play-off contenders, against all odds.
Despite an unprecedented injury crisis that has ravaged our squad in the first season back at this level, this exciting young Sunderland team and fantastic coaching staff have produced some of the best football we’ve ever seen at the Stadium of Light.
With just two games to go, the potential of a top six finish is now real.
Saturday afternoon is our last home game of the season, and we can all play our part in ensuring that the atmosphere is as good as it can possibly be on the day.
Together, Wise Men Say, Roker Report, A Love Supreme, Spirit of 37, and the Red & White Army are calling on our fellow Sunderland supporters to do whatever they can to make a difference.
This team which gives us everything each week deserves everything from us.
Let’s do all that we can to play our part too.
What can you do?
- Bring a scarf!
- Bring your flags
- Wear your red and white colours with pride
- Arrive at your seat earlier than normal to help build the atmosphere
- Stay #TilTheEnd for the lap of applause – no matter what the result is, this young team deserves our support for their efforts this season
- Sing your hearts out for the Lads
- Support Spirit of 37 to set up their display on the day and jump in to help before kick-off when asked, as the plan is to have a display of some sort in every stand
- Support Sunderland Community Soup Kitchen’s foodbank collection pre-match